Are you a talented Electronics Design Engineer? In this role, you will be responsible for editing and preparing PCB designs, including specification, part selection, schematics, and layout. You will also support the setup of production equipment and interact with PCB manufacturers, assemblers, and test facility providers. Your expertise will be essential to ensuring the success of our products. Come be a part of a team that values creativity, innovation, and excellence, and help us create world-class space & logistics IoT technology for our partner Zeitfracht! We would want you to be our electronics lead for the container logistics asset management (CLAM)
- You edit and prepare designs (specification, part selection, schematics, layout)
- You support us in setting up the production equipment
- You are responsible for the interaction with PCB manufacturers/assemblers and test facility providers
- You also define and perform post-production tests
- You are responsible for analysis and testing based on the requirements/specifications
- The quality assurance of different products belongs to your area of responsibility
- You help in bringing our logistics unit into a scaled production
- Additionally, you analyse data, manage the telemetry and document all results
- You have a degree or training in the field of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science or other engineering.
- You have several years of experience in PCB development.
- You offer good knowledge in C, C++ and Python.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in KiCad.
- You speak very good English and good German.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter as well as your salary expectations. Become a part of our team - We are looking forward to hearing from you!