Are you passionate about security and eager to work with space topics? We are looking for a skilled security professional to help us develop cutting-edge security products using open source technology. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to conduct penetration testing, analyze network data, and investigate security incidents. You will use your expertise in MetaSploit and NMAP to perform vulnerability analysis and you will be responsible for conducting a holistic security analysis of space-ground communication.
- Work with us on developing new security products using open source technology
- Penetration testing of customer systems
- Analyze logs, network data (e.g. Netflow, FPC), and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations
- Vulnerability analysis using tools such as MetaSploit, NMAP and in general fuzzers of different kinds
- Wholistic security analysis of space-ground communication
- You are a hacker, cracker or someone who has a deeper understanding of operating systems, networks and computer technology
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements
- You understand, follow and respect the generally established ethics of computer hacking
Interested? Please send us your CV and a cover letter as well as your salary and apply right here. Become a part of our team - We are looking forward to hearing from you!